The Grand River Mosquito Control District provides the essential services of mosquito surveillance, inspections, and implementing control measures to reduce the spread of mosquito-transmitted diseases, such as West Nile Virus. At this time, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has no data to suggest that the new coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19, is transmitted by mosquitoes or ticks. The primary way this coronavirus spreads is from person to person contact. For more information, see How Coronavirus Spreads
- On Monday, September 20, 2021, the GRMCD will be fogging from a truck, on 24 Rd to 27 Rd, north of H Rd.
- The September Board Meeting of GRMCD will be changed to Wednesday, September 22, 2021. Click on the NOTICE OF CHANGE OF DATE for additional information.
- Click here on Access Agreement to download a permission to access property form.
- Meetings of the Board of Directors of the Grand River Mosquito Control District are open to the public. Regular Board Meeting will be held on the third Wednesday each month, at 5:00 pm. The location is at the GRMCD office, 531 Maldonado Street, Grand Junction, Colorado. Click on Citizen Comment Form and submit to email@example.com, to speak at the Board meeting.
- Click on Agenda for the September 22, 2021 Board meeting.